Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week of 6/26 to 7/2

Sunday-The power went out at 5:14AM it come back at 6:06AM. But Mary told me. Her stove clock stop at 3:42AM. But I wasn't up at that time. I clean the bathroom sink. I try writing a pen pal letter.

Monday-It storm when I was at work. I paid my Town bills Today. Weather man said it will storm Tonight and Tomorrow. I didn't think it was Monday. When my cell phone alarm came on at 4:30AM. Sophia is one week old.

Tuesday-It's didn't rain Today. Owen is a week old. I need to get the pen pal letter done. Mary TXT me. To see if I know Sandy Mom age. Because the ambulance was call to a Asbell resident and the lady was 87.

Wednesday-Crazy day at work

Thursday-Stori due date was Today. But Stori had Owen 9 days ago. Mary don't have money to go out for lunch Tomorrow. Mary will TXT me if she want to go for lunch.

Friday-A year ago. I was in Custer, South Dakota. Mary at TXT 12:21PM but I was eating lunch. Before 4PM I post on Mary Facebook page to see what she want. Mary said she want to go for Lunch. I told her I thought she would TXT before 12 not after 12. Mary post back with she was sick with a headach that why she TXT so late. We will try next month. I have $49.00 in my Jar for National Inclusion Project. A police man came to my door looking for a guy. The police man was calling in Licence plate numbers.

Saturday-At 12AM I put my laundry away. I wash my Towels and sheets. Fold last month towels. Stori post on Facebook last night that had Mastitis. Carol Cooke will send me stuff of Clay Aiken.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY MORNING
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Deborah,

    Sounds as if you are having another busy week. Thank you for keeping us posted on the new babies in the family.

    Congratulations on your ever-expanding donation for the National Inclusion Project!

    Have an awesome weekend. See you on Sunday!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete