Sunday, January 29, 2012

My week 1/22 to 1/28

Sunday-I found a new page on Facebook and got to be the adiministrator. I had put half of a can of salt on my steps. I got my Matthew Birthday card ready for the post office Tomorrow. I got the box ready for my friend Matthew from Facebook. Because I'm sending him Indianapolis Colt blanket Tomorrow.

Monday-The room look crazy at work. Where the washer and dryer is I received a pen pal letter Today.. I wrote 7 pen pal letters for new pen pals.

Tuesday-I had 7 load of laundry Today. So I got done working at 11AM. I don't understand why I ask Dad a question. He get mad at me everytime. I got my Electric bill Today. I didn't get any pen pal letters Today.

Wednesda  I had Spaghetti for lunch and dinner Today. Clay Aiken had dinner with his mom and brother Brett Tonight. Clay took a picture and put it on twitter.

Thursday-I got done working at 8:15 AM. I went to Huck to get a diet Coke for Tomorrow. I wonder if Matthew got his Birthday card. I got a Valentine Card for Sophia. Clay Aiken have a new CD coming out on March 27. I received a pen pal letter Today.

Friday-Order out day went well. I received a pen pal letter. I received a shirt that have:

Making Cerebral Palsy Fun
Since 2008
http://www.handicapthis.com/

Saturday-I walk into Walmart at 7:48AM for the month with coupons. Come out at 8:15AM. I received 2 pen pal letters. I got all but one pen pal letter done Today. I didn't clean what I want to clean.

UNTIL  NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment