Sunday, January 15, 2012

My week 1/8 to 1/14

Sunday-After I blog. I took a shower, then I went to Walmart to get 2 bag of cough drops and Tyenol extra Stregth.

Monday-I got to work.  Went to Stori's to take 2 coats out to her. So she could take them to Goodwill and pick up my flashlight. That I forgot it on Thanksgiving. I took the flashlight out to Stori's so someone open it  for me.

Tuesday-It been a year since I received my Clay Aiken concert tickets last year. I feel better since Saturday morning. I had 7 loads of laundry at work. I got done working at 11:15AM. The weatherman said we will get snow starting Thursday morning until Friday Morning.

Wednesday- The weatherman said the snow will start at 1PM Tomorrow. I went to Walmart for the week.

Thursday-I had 6 load of laundry at work Today.. It start snowing at 10:35AM. I haven't made up my mind if I will go to work.

Friday-I wake up at 5:45AM. I waited on the Town news on the radio. I want to see if the vans was running. Before I got in the shower. The radio news said all vans was running, but the Franch Lick van wasn't running. My car doors was freeze. It was cold it stay under 25 for the high.

Saturday-I clean the living room, the kitchen. Put laundry away but not my underwear. I saw my kitchen window had a leak. So I send a message to Michael on Facebook. Then I TXT Carol about it. Carol TXT back asking if I was calling someone. I told her about my message to Michael. I then TXT Michael. I start catching up on my pen pals Today.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment