Sunday, January 8, 2012

My week of 1/1 to 1/7/12

Sunday-New Year Day. I wonder why I didn't feel like doing anything on Sundays. I didn't put the laundry away. I didn't clean too.

Monday-I went to brush my teeths. I saw snow come down. By the time I come out of the bathroom Snow was on the car. But I could see the roads . I was going to the Bank. Because I was going to put my paycheck in the bank. But they wasn't open.

Tuesday-. Stori post on Facebook. That the Sullivan Family will have 1st in 2012. Livia will start Jr High School. Parker will be in 5th. Chad will kindergarted. Ian will be in playschool and Owen will be crawl, walking and Talking. I drove on snow and Ice to work. By 3PM. The trailer park road was blacktop again.

Wednesday-I had 7 loads of laundry at work. . I got home at 1:45PM. Stori post Facebook Ian and Chad was watching Nick Jr. Chad said he want to kiss the girl on the show. Stori look at Chad. Chad said when I get older Mom.

Thursday- After work, I went to gas my car up. Went to the bank. Then went to Walmart for the week. They clean up the block where the fire was on Nov, 14, 2010. Dad told they will start building at the end of the month.

Friday. Because they was sick. Mary and I went KFC for lunch. I put some of the laundry away. I wash my towels Today.

Saturday-I sleep in the living room. I wake up at 3:48AM and clean. I start not feeling good. I lay back down at 5AM. I wake up for the day at 6:50AM. I wash my sheets from my bed. My sinus kick in Today.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment