Sunday, February 26, 2012

My week 2/19 to 2/25

Sunday-I falled down in the Hallway. I didn't get any pen pal letters done Today. Carol TXT me. She told me she show Celebrity Apprentice every year.

Monday-Sophia Rae Blake is 8 months old Today. I'm hoping to get all my pen pal letters done Tonight. I went to get my mail. I unlock the box and open the door, saw no mail. It hit me that there wasn't no mail. I got my Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies from Amanda Today. I learn a lady is unfair to her members in hers group on Facebook.

Tuesday-Owen Charles Sullivan is 8 months old Today. I went to the Post Office. The window wasn't open yet. The window open at 8:15AM. I received the book "Candyland" by Candy Spelling. Stori have to get her van clean. Because a cat was lock in her van over night. I mail 5 pen pal letters and received 4 pen pal letters.

Wednesday-Livia is 12 Today. It was a long day for me Today. Donna Told me that she did the kitchen towels Yesterday. So I got home after 2:30PM.

Thursday-The lady who cut my hair. Call an hour before she was going to cut my hair. Her daughter was sick and couldn't cut it Today. So Call The Look So I made another appointment for next Thursday. I received the books " Here's The Story Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice" By Maureen McCormick and "sTORI Telling" By Tori Spelling.

Friday-Stori had a family dinner and cake for Livia Tonight. Trisanna put my taxes papers in my car Tonight at Stori's. I change my Timeline pictures on Facebook.

Saturday-I put part of my laundry away Today. I didn't received letter. So I'm hoping I will get about 5 pen pal letters done Tomorrow.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment