Sunday, March 4, 2012

My week 2/26 to 3/3

Sunday-I got 7 pen pal letters done Today. I got the IU earrings Ican't wear in a bag up for the Post Office.

Monday-I went to the Bank after I got done working. After the bank went home put my money away. Pick up the letters, Gas and Electric bills. Went to pay my gas bill . Then went to the Post Office. Then pay my Electric bill. I received 1 pen pal letter.

Tuesday-I only had 6 load of laundry  I didn't received any pen pal letters. 

Wednesday- Today is the last day of February. 

Thursday-I have $479.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. Michael Birthday is Today. I gas my car up, got my hair cut. The lady told me she was sorry that she couldn't do my hair last Thursday. Stori told me the boys had a all-day trip Today. .

Friday-It been a year since I saw Clay Aiken in concert in Fort Wayne. Paoli was in a bad storm. I TXT 2 Claymates friends Raynell and Sue. They kept on eye on my weather and kept TXT me. There was 2 Towns in Southern Indiana got hit bad by a Tornado. I  try getting drizz again. So I took a pill to stop the drizz.

Saturday-I was sleeper all day. I sleep off and on all day.. It because I'm weak from the pill last night. I will not get any pen pal letters done this weekend. 

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment