Sunday, February 19, 2012

My week 2/12 to 2/18

Sunday-I start writting my blog at 3:30AM. Jamey posted on Facebook that Ian told him. He was going to change his name to John for John Deerer. Ian is crazy about John Deerer.

Monday-I only send  out 3 pen pal letter Today. But I received 4 pen pal letter Today. I give 4 cookies from Raynell. I told Angie she will get hers cookies on Friday.

Tuesday-It Valentine. my valentine gift. It was flowers from Carol. The card said: Sorry  just  from us not Clay. Love, Mike & Carol.

Wednesday- I received my Indiana state tax check from my taxes. My Night went down hill on facebook.

Thursday. No I don't have to work. Went to the Bank then went to Walmart. My night went down hill on Facebook again.

Friday-. I call to get a hair cut on Thursday.. I order 3 books from Barnes & Noble. They are not coming from B&N. The books are Candyland , Surviving Marcia Brandy and finding my true voice and Stori telling.

Saturday-I went to Walmart for the month. I donate $10.00 to NIP on Facebook. The Lady Rams Basketball team win the first game in the Regional Today. But they lost the 2nd game. So The Lady Rams season is over.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment