Sunday, April 22, 2012

My week 4/15 to 4/21

Sunday-I check my order for my tickets and membership for Barry Manilow Fan Club  and his concert.. My membership is on back order. I hope my concert tickets are not on back order. I'm thinking about calling Starz.bz about the back order. I sold a CD of STEADfast by Clay Aiken.

Monday-I forgot to put down the lid of the washer at work. So I was late getting the laundry done. I mail Raynell 2 CD's. I received my taxes on my trailer. It $70.48 for the year.

Tuesday-Jamey, Stori and Owen went on a trip until April 23. Jamey Aunt and Uncle staying at the house with the 4 older kiddo. I had 9 load of laundry at work

Wednesday-After work I went the bank to get my money out for my trailer taxes. I sold all my CD's of Clay Aiken.

Thursday-After work, I gas my car up, went to pay my taxes for my trailer. Went to Walmart for the week. I mow my grass. 

Friday-. I got my paycheck before I come home. Sophia is 10 months Today.

Saturday-I went to Walmart for the month with coupons I save $5.45. It was cold Today. I turn on my heater in my trailer it come on about 30 mins after I turn it on. It will hit 39 or 34 at night this coming week. Owen is 10 months Today.   

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment