Sunday, April 15, 2012

My week 4/8 to 4/14

Sunday-Easter. I wrote 16 pen pal letters Today. I fell at Carol's Today. Carol think if I fell on left hand I would broken my left hand. I send all my friendship books in letters.

Monday-I was sore Today from my fall from Yesterday. I mail 4 CD's of Clay Aiken and 4 letters for oversea. Clay Aiken will have a LIVE chat on Wednesday at 8PM.

Tuesday-Before I went to bed last night I check my Email. I can order Barry Manilow tickets on Wednesday. Stori told me last night she will order the tickets.

Wednesday-I feel better then Monday. I TXT Stori asking if it was Tickets time yet at 10AM. But Stori never TXT back. I got done working at 10:30AM I call Stori she never answer. Stori TXT back. She was sorry but she was getting Chad sign up for kindergarten. So I check  I couldn't order tickets until 1PM.   So I run out to Stori's at 12:30PM. We got F1 Center, 2row seat 28 &;29 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN. The LIVE chat with Clay Aiken went great on my side. But he was lock out of the chat room. Because there was 500 fans waiting for him to login. So Some logoff for him to login. Clay was 19 mins late .

Thursday-I told Amanda about the tickets, and about Clay being lock out of his own chat room. I received a letter from Social Security Administration for pay stub since 2009, and a forum to fill-out.

Friday-I send the stuff back to Social Security Administration. I start cleaning the trailer . I start in my computer room.

Saturday-I put laundry away. I received 2 pen pal letters. I clean the trailer. I kept track of the stuff for SSA on USPS.COM I  inbox Stori to tell that the tickets got paid by my master card. 

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment