Sunday, May 27, 2012

My week 5/20 to 5/26


Sunday-Sophia Blake is 11 month old Today. Robin Gibb from The Bee Gees dead Today. Clay Aiken didn't win Celebrity Apprentice Tonight. After the show. His fans start donating to Nation Inclusion Project.

Monday-Owen Sullivan is 11 months old Today. Jamey got his gall Bladder out Today.

Tuesday-Bacbcock call, mom took the call. They can get to my car next Wednesday (5/30) at 1PM. I TXT Stori at 11:34AM to see  when Jamey was going home. But Stori never TXT back. I TXT Carol Tonight  about Jamey. Carol TXT back Jamey went home last night.


Wednesday-crazy Day
Thursday-I was starting to mow my grass with my Black and Decker mower. It dead I call Dad about my mower he got mad at me about the mower. My Barry Manilow tote bag come Today.

Friday-Order out went ok. The order was over $200.00. I got the First load of laundry in the washer before we took the orders.

Saturday-I got my laundry done from Thursday. The weather outside was HOT 90. I got my order from QVC Today.. I put my laundry away . I tweet Clay Aiken asking him if he was married would he wear a wedding ring.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY 
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment