Sunday, July 8, 2012

My week 7/1 to 7/7

Sunday-I have $64.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. It rain Tonight. For the first time in a month. My A/C didn't turn off.

Monday-Stori txt me this Finally Celebrating Owens Birthday! Wednesday at 5:00PM. I txt Stori back with this With Bells on.

Tuesday-I had 9 load of laundry. I was hoping to get my glasses, But no way I was hoping to clean the trailer, But didn't.

Wednesday-I went out to Stori's at 4:45PM. Owen start walking but not good. I took some good pictures of Owen. I got home around 7:15PM

Thursday-I had 4 load of laundry Today. I didn't go to Walmart Today. will Tomorrow. I start packing for next week.

Friday-Went to Walmart to get my food to take out to Stori's for the week. Owen is walking without any help.

Saturday-I got out to Stori's at 7:15AM. I was in the pool from12:30 to 4PM. Toby wouldn't go outside. It was to hot.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment