Sunday, November 4, 2012

My week 10/28 to 11/3

Sunday-I put some laundry away. Stori post on Facebook that She meet Chad & Ian 3 year old in Congo Today. 2 years ago she found out she was pregnant this week.
Monday-After work. I went paid my Gas bill & Electric bill. It was windy Today I couldn't play Farkle on Facebook after 9PM.


Tuesday-I got told some crazy news at work about a person. I could play Farkle Today. I don't unsdertand why I couldn't play.

Wednesday-It Halloween. But it feel funny not having kids Tonight. West Baden and French Lick HalloweenTonight but not in Paoli.

Thursday-I found out about my hours, and found out who the one that was mad about my hours. I have $158.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. My family been in Paoli, IN from Rapid City SD for 47 years Today.
Friday-I put launday away before work. Things was crazy at work. Hallmark Channel start having Christmas movies all night long.


Saturday-I wash my towels and bed sheets. I had my car for a year Today. Indiana college football team win for the 2nd week in a row.
UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the boys look great! They're growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    It is nice to look back and see Ian and Chad as they were when we first saw them and compare them to the recent pictures. When Stori and Jamey were in the Congo, we watched for every word and were anxious that they would soon be at their new home and ready to start their new lives as little Americans.

    It's hard to believe that you've had your car for a year now. I can't believe how fast time flies.

    Please tell Stori and Jamey for me that they have a beautiful family, they are to be congratulated and I wish there were more people like them around. They make the world a better place.

    Have a good week Deborah and take care,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete