Sunday, November 25, 2012

My week 11/18-11/24

Sunday-full a business Envelope with Friendship book. I wrote a note card to a pen pal. I start a pen pal letter but didn't get it done. My nephew Christopher Brithday is Today. He is 30 year old.
Monday-After work, I went to the bank then Wal-Mart with coupons. Carol was on my answer machine about Thanksgiving. We will have Thanksgiving on Friday. Stori told me they having Thanksgiving with Jamey parents on Thursday.

Tuesday-I was hoping for 7 load of laundry at work. But I had 9 load of laundry. Carol was on me answer machine Today. We are getting together Carol, Mike, My parents, Michael, Trisanna and I  on Thursday for finger foods. Because Michael  and Trisanna are going to Jackson FL Friday Morning for Eddie Vedder Concert.

Wednesday-I didn't stay for the Thanksgiving dinner at work. After I got done working. I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I did my laundry for the week Tonight.

Thursday-It Thanksgiving Day. I put my laundry away. Carol and Mike been married for 37 years Today. Carol, Mike my parents, Michael, Trisanna and I got togerther for finger food. Dad has the flu. Clay Aiken tweet his throat and voice was ok but he have the flu.
Friday-Everyone but Michael and Trisanna got together for Thanksgiving Clay Aiken started his Christmas tour in West Palm Beach Tonight. I feel bad for Clay if he was by hisself in a hotel  room or in his tour bus last night with the flu.
Saturday-It was cold all day. I didn't do anything but watch movies. Larry Hagman from the TV show Dallas pass away Yesterday.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. i am way, way behind reading your blogs. Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving and I am thankful for that. I was very sorry to hear about Larry Hagman. I was looking forward to the remake and it won't be the same without J.R. Until next week,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete