Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My week 3/31/13 to 4/6/13

Sunday-It Easter. We went to Carol's at 4PM. I getting use to driving Michael Truck.. I come home with food for 2 days from Carol's Easter dinner.
Monday-I got to work, bank and paid my Electric and gas bills Today. I have $722.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. Babcock have called yet.







Tuesday-After work I call my Dad. He told me that he went to Babcock Motors to check on my car. They was start taking my car motor apart. They found Cracked head and Broken Crankshaft.
Wednesday-I talk to Dad. Hewas check on my car on Friday. But I was going to check on my car Tomorrow. Because Stori is taking me to Jamey office Raymond James.

Thursday-After work I put $654.00 in the bank went to Wal-Mart for the week. After I come home I donate $722.00 to National Inclusion Project. Then I made a check out for $654.00 to Raymond James. After I got done at Jamey Office. I took Stori, Jamey, Ian and Owen  out for lunch.

Friday-I had to go back to the workshop to get my paycheck. Dad check on my car. they wasn't done taking the motor apart but think they be done next week.

Saturday-I did laundry for the week. Put some laundry away . Catch up in my Journal too.


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment