Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My week 7/28 to 8/3

Sunday-Did laundry for the week. Because it was sunny and I could hang my laundry out.

Monday-It last Monday of July. Where have Summer went. Why I don't get any friendship books Mondays. 

Tuesday-I check the date for order out day. I have 3 weeks before I start getting stuff together for Aug 30. 

Wednesday-Clay Aiken star in the play Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Ogunquit Playhousein Ogunquit, Maine until Aug 25.

Thursday-I have $168.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I have $77.00 in my Bailey Baio Angel Foundation jar. 

Friday-Paoli Kids start school Today. Livia is in 8th Parker is in 6th and Chad is in 1st grades.

Saturday-It been a year since I saw Barry Manilow at Banker Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN.

Deborah 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment