Saturday, September 20, 2014

My week 9/13 to 9/19

Saturday-I pack 5 brown envelopes with Friendship book. I got a lady to take my old computer. She will come after 5PM Tomorrow.. I paid my Verizon I-Phone it was $77.71. Jamey move his parents in the basement Apt in Jamey & Stori house.

Sunday-I wake up at 4:30AM. I clean my bedroom. It was 44 outside this Morning.. I put my Electric blanket back on my bed.
Monday-I feel good since 2011. I didn't received any friendship books. I did received a pen pal letter from a guy from. Urbana, IA

Tuesday-I have to go to work later until next Monday. My oil light come on. So I will get it on Friday. I received friendship books. From a lady from Lapoint, UT.
Wednesday-I didn't received any mail Today. I dust my TV stand before work. I put Clay questions I had from his live chat in the trash can Today. I feel like he dead. I got my oil change. But couldn't reset the oil light. Stori reset the oild light for me. Stori told me that Jamey & her are foster parents to a 18 year old  boy. He go to Mitchell, IN school. Jamey take the boy to school & pick him up after school. 
 Thursday-I went out to Stori to see Lyzah. Because Stori babysit her Today. I didn't stay long. I ask Stori what the boy name. She told me his name is Shawn.


Friday-Jamey & his neighbor came to look at my decks. He will rebuild it for m. A lady post on Facebook that no one answering the phone at Shakeburger. Everyone who comment said IRS close it. 
 UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    I am so far behind in my email and haven't spent hardly any time on FB lately so I'm dragging on my comments. Such a cute picture of Lyzah and the little boy is pretty cute too.
    I wish you would spend more time on the OFC as I don't think you would feel that way about Clay. I find it so interesting keeping up to date with him and all the pictures are really special. I guess I am one of those diehards who will be mesmerized until the day I die.
    I am going to read your next post now so I'll move on. By the way, I hate when they close a favourite eating spot too!

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete