Saturday, October 4, 2014

My week 9/27 to 10/3

Saturday-I tweet Shaun Cassidy HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He is 56 Today. I had my 1st load of laundry outside at 8AM. I pack 6 9 x 12 brown envelopes full of friendship books to be mail on Monday. Around 8:30PM I start feeling sick. So I lay down in the living room to watch Hallmark movies. I miss the movie I fall to sleep. I wake up at 11PM & feeling 1% better.
Sunday-I wash my sheets from my bed. I put my new bedspead on Today. There no pillow shams with the new bedspread. So I have to buy pillow shams for the bedspread.
 Monday-My friend Mary TXT me to see if I was home. Because the Internet was down. I was in town paying my town bills & going to post office to send 7 brown envelopes. Got home my Internet box had a red light. So I call &  the Internet went down sometime before 9AM. It come back on around 12:15PM.

Tuesday-I add all the money in my jars for Tomorrow. I will put $16.50 in my saving and $6.00 in my checking accounts.

Wednesday-I have $265.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I need $493.00 to hit what I donate in April.
Thursday- I had 4 load of laundry at work. I gas my car up at Huck. I use my master card at the pump. The price it cost me was on the list at Capitalone online at 10AM by 9PM it wasn't on the list.

Friday-After work, I went to Stori's to see Lyzah. Stori gave me 4 slice of pizza to take home. I can't wait for next week. Because Stori will babysit all week. So I will go out there every day to see Lyzah.
 UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND 
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    You'll have a great time seeing that adorable little Lyzah every day next week. I didn't realize you all lived so close together. I knew Stori was close but not Lyzah's family.

    I saw that pic you posted of Shaun Cassidy and I couldn't figure out who it was. I then realized I was thinking about David Cassidy who is probably older than that. I don't know if they are related or not.

    It's kind of irritating when you have to try to find shams to match your bedspread. I generally buy those bed in a bag sets so you get everything you need. I have two the same for my room because I bought a Queen size for a double bed and the comforter was too big. I decided to keep it anyhow as it gave me an extra pair of matching sheets. It does take up a lot of room in my closet though!

    Hope you have a great week and take care.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete