Saturday, December 27, 2014

My week 12/21 to 12/26

Saturday-I pack 8 brown 12x9 envelopes fill of Friendship books. I received my renew paperss for The Young and the Restless Fan Club. I pay for the Fan Club with paypal.
Sunday-Lyzah is 9 months old Today. I wrote a letter to the lady from Y&R Fan Club. About why I get my Birthday card in Nov or Dec not in Oct. 

Monday-After work. I went to pay my Indiana Natural Gas & Electric bills. Went to the post office to mail the brown envelopes. There was a line at the post office. It been 7 year since I saw Clay Aiken in Merrivillville in concert & meet Sue.
Tuesday-My last day of work before Christmas Vacation. I have to get my paycheck on (12/29), I couldn't get it Today. Dad call we are going out for lunch after Christy & Tom get here.
Wednesday-Christmas Eve. We went to West Baden Springs Hotel for Lunch. Christopher couldn't come down with Christy & Tom. Christopher had a meeting with the Mayor. Christopher got here at 6PM. Christy, Tom, Carol, Mike, Christophe & I had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents.
Thursday-Christmas Day. We all went to Carol's. Michael was very sick. So Carol made Michael him go home. Trisanna, Lyzah & Trisanna nephew stay. My parents give ours Christmas money to us last night. I got a 1000 piece puzzle the picture is Little Debbie, Hostless & others treats. I got a $100.00 Wal-Mart card, Compact Photo Printer that will never be hook up. and a touch light. 
Friday-Christopher, Christy & Tom went home Today.    I took my Christmas money to the bank. I got my lunch from Long John Silver.
NEXT NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    It sounds like you had a good Christmas. Ours was very quiet as we spent it alone with the parrots. I think they had a good time as all afternoon they were talking to each other and laughing, along with a bit of singing. lol

    Sounds like you got some great gifts. :)

    Lyzah looked adorable celebrating her first Christmas but then she looks that way every day.

    Paypal is a handy thing to have, isn't it? I don't use it a lot but do use it regularly.

    Have a Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2015.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete