Saturday, April 4, 2015

My week 3/28 to 4/3

Saturday-I put 2 weeks of laundry away. I got 1 envelope of friendship books this week. So I don't have any friendship books to pack  Today. My computer went crazy.It took me an hour for the computer to start working again. 
 Sunday-I put my whites away. I was thinking we have Friday off. for Good Friday. Wondering if we are getting our paychecks on Thursday.
 Monday-I use up 75% of my data on my Iphone. But it will turn over on the 2nd. I chat with a guy online from Capitalone to make a note that I will donate to National Inclusion Project on Saturday.
 Tuesday-I call Capitalone to see if the guy did make a note about my donate to National Inclusion Project. last night he did.
Wednesday-My National Inclusion Project jar $875.00. I can't wait to donate the money. I can send 3 disabled kids to camp.

Thursday-We got our paycheck Today. I will go to the bank with my paycheck on Monday. 
Friday-It Good Friday. Stori didn't babysitting Lyzah. Because Lyzah had a fever. So Trisanna (Lyzah Mommy) stay home with Lyzah. My friend Mary and I was going out for lunch. But it storm so bad. I said we shouldn't go. 
 UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    First of all, I want to say congratulations on your donation to N.I.P. That's wonderful that you can send three kids to camp. You should be very proud of yourself and know that I am very proud of you too.

    I am hoping you have a nice Easter Day and the Easter bunny leaves you some yummy chocolate!

    Take care cuz I care,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete