Saturday, June 27, 2015

My week of 6/20 to 6/26

Saturday-Sophia Birthday Today. She is 4 year old. I wrote 2 weeks in my weekly blog. I didn't have that many friendship books to mail on Monday, so I'm not. 
 Sunday.-It Father Day. Everyone went to Stori's for Owen Birthday lunch. He is 4 year old Today. Mom told Jamey, dad have to get a new pacemaker. Dad got the first pacemaker on Dec 22,07. When Stori & I went to see Clay Aiken in Concert and we meet Sue.


Monday-I forgot the order out list at home. So after my main job.  I went back home to get the list and take it to the workshop. I got refill of meds too.

Tuesday-I got done working at 10:15AM. Went  to Wal-Mart for the week. The NewWave TV Cable guy came at 1:45PM. Some how my old cable box came on.
Wednesday-I found out that my neighbor in the first trailer has pass away from facebook. I'm going to call Star about my A/C Tomorrow. I paid my 2 Town bills and I mow my grass.
Thursday-I didn't call Star about my A/C. Because It look bad outside. it 80% of rain. It didn't rain until late at night. I have bad feeling about orderout for Tomorrow.

Friday-Order out went crazy. We had pizza. Christy and Sophia got here at 1PM Carol act like a bitch to Owen She try to make him sit in a high chair. But she didn't make Sophia sit in the high chair and they are the same age. I understand why everyone from class 1974 to 1976 call Carol a bitch since she was in 9th grade. 
 Until next weekend
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I'm glad we got that friend thing sorted out. Now I'm wondering who else wound up deleted somehow. I guess I'll find out.

    Sophia is adorable. It's quite a while since I saw a pic of her. Owen is very cute too. Can't believe he's 4 already!

    That wasn't fair to try to make Owen sit in a high chair if Sophia was not. Was Carol trying to prove something? Sounds kind of stupid and yes, bitchy, to me too.

    The weather here hasn't been great either. It rained most of the day yesterday and it is not raining today but it is very overcast and dark.

    Hope your cable is all sorted out now. It's very irritating when it is not working properly.

    I have a dozen things to do so I must go now. Have a great week and let's hope the weather is much better.

    Take care,
    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete