Friday, April 22, 2016

My week 4/16 to 4/22

Saturday-I went after 7AM to Walmart with coupons for the month. I been getting hot easy. I received friendship books Today.
 Sunday-Clay Aiken use Periscope for one song, but they cut off in the middle of the song. 
 Monday-I refill on pill. Took my [paycheck to the bank. Went back to pick up my pills. Then went to Walmart for the week. I call The look for a hair cut
Tuesday-I had 8 load of laundry at work. I received a pen pal letter from a lady from oversea. 

Wednesday-I took of my hair after my shower on Instagram before my hair cut. Then took a picture after my hair cut. I received friendship books from a lady. 

 Thursday-My sister Carol Email me a 3D picture of the new baby Charles. The singer Prince pass away this Morning in his home. I took a picture of my hair cut wet. 
Friday-After work I got on Facebook, look like the schools in Paoli had no power this morning. My friend Tracy-Ann send me a card. I wash my electric blanket. It may not work now. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment