Friday, April 15, 2016

My week 4/9 to 4/15

Saturday-After lunch I was sick. I was sick to my stomach with pain. I took Aleve it didn't help. I did pack 5 brown Envelopes with Friendship books being sick. 
 Sunday-I took Aleve as I went to bed last night. I feel 50% better. I mow my grass. I mow where the grass was high. I took Aleve with my lunch. 
 Monday-I refill Levothyroxine and Lisinopril. I mail 6 Envelopes.. Then went back to pick up the pills. Then went to Walmart for the week. 
Tuesday-I had 8 load of laundry at work again. I had to start the early. I had pull on my car doors to open them.
 Wednesday-I post my new Indiana hoodie on an Indiana basketball group on Facebook. My Claymate friend Sue went to Las Vegas to see Clay Aiken Concert.

Thursday-I received the Book The Rainbow comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt. It will take me a long time for me to get to it. I hang my laundry outside to dry Today.
 Friday-Tax Day. I was going to read the Book Night Shall Overtake Us. Before work, but I saw that my trasch bag need to be tie. Before I take it out to the trash ban. So I didn't read. I got a alarm fix on my Iphone for Tomorrow Morning. So I can get to Walmart before 9AM
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment