Friday, May 6, 2016

My week 4/30 to 5/6

Saturday-It rain off and on all day. I pack 4 brown Envelopes with friendship books.
Sunday-I didn't get anything done Today. I had to turn on my A/C for the year. It didn't rain Today. 
Monday-My WIFI dead this Morning. I had to under hook the WIFI from my Internet box. So I could get on the Internet. After work I went to the bank the park in the squarein front of the old library then walk to the Town of Paoli Office, to pay my electric bill. Then walk to the Post Office to mail the Envelopes, the walk back to the car.


 Tuesday-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I didn't check my mail box. I didn't know if there was mail Today.  Because everyone Indiana vote the president. I took a Fill-in puzzle book to work.
Wednesday-Someone open the winter door last night. I had to wear blue Jeans T-shirt and a hoodie 
all day. The trailer was 64 at 10:30AM. I turn on my heat. It rain off and on all day. 
 Thursday-I went to get my mail from Yesterday and Monday. I received 2 brown envelopes full with friendship books. in Today mail. 
 Friday-After work I vacuum my living room. I received a letter from a lady from Kalera. MI. I send her's full friendship book to her about a month ago. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment