Friday, June 3, 2016

My week 5/28 to 6/3

Saturday-I put some of my laundry away. I received 2 pen pal letters Today. I have 450 pages to go in Night Shall Overtake Us.
Sunday- I went to Walmart for the week. I was upset myself because I forgot my Iphone at home. I only got 11 Items from Walmart

Monday-It Memorial Day & Stori 40th Birthday. Stori and Jamey had a cookout and Swimming. Lyzah Love the pool

 Tuesday-I had 5 load of laundry at wor. So that means I went home at 10:30AM. I received 2 pen pal letters and 1 small white envelope full of Friendship books. 
 Wednesday-When my Iphone alarm went off at 5:45AM. I lay back down and fall back to until 6:40AM. After work I put my paycheck in my saving at the bank.
 Thursday-It Michael & Trisanna 4th  Anniversay. Today I start having 2 load of laundry at home until August.

Friday-It Matthew & Lyndsay 5th Anniversay and it Christy Birthday. I got Yesterday mail Today. It was raining
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment