Friday, June 10, 2016

My week 6/4 to 6/10

Satursday-Muhammad Ali dead last night. Frontier website was down all day. We will have  to start using turn signals as we exiting the square. I pack 7 brown envelopes with friendship books. 






Sunday-I text Christy to see who coming down with her on Friday. She text back saying Christopher is coming with her,
 Monday-After work, I went to the bank . Then I park in the square in front of the old library then walk to the Post Office to mail 8 brown Envelopes. Then went to Walmart for the week. 

Tuesday-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. When I was walking to my car after work. I saw a piece of paper on my car door window. When I got to the car. The paper had I LOVE YOU Chad. It was from my Great-Nephew Chad. Today is Stori and Jamey  Anniversary 19 years

Wednesday-It Dad Birthday He is 88 year young Today. The new lanlord put speed bumps in the trailer park parking lot.
 Thursday-I got up at 7:30AM. I hand my laundry outside to dry. I put my whites in a laundry bashet in the sun. So I don't have to use my dryer.
Friday-After I got home from work, at 10:40AM I watch Muhammad Ali stuff. I went out to Carol at 5PM. Trisanna and Michael ask about the speed bumps. Sophia & Lyzah play great.It took Michael and Trisanna until 10:30PM to get Lyzah to go home. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment