Friday, June 24, 2016

My week 6/18 to 6/24



Saturday-I save $16.85 in coupons Yesterday. I didn't pack any brown envelopes Today. It been one week Carol and Christy got in my business. They only had to said sorry we got you mad. They don't know how.  This town is right they are bitch There was a skunk outside Tonight.

Sunday-It Father Day. I didn't do that much, I put address labels in friendship books. I got brown envelope made for next Monday. 
  Monday-It Sophia 5th Brithday. I put 23 pictures of Sophia on Facebook. Stori and Parker change my bathroom light bulb when I was at work. I received friendship books and 2 pen pal letters.
 Tuesday-It Owen 5th Brithday. I put 36 pictures of Owen on Facebook. I got 1 envelope full of friendship books. 

Wednesday-Someone told Ian he can't marry any one but a black girl in Summer School.. Then Ian told Stori he knew what he will be when he grow up. President , Stori know he can't be. Because he wasn't born here (in the USA). He what to be President in DRC . So the  childrens in Congo get food go to school and have Mommy and Daddy
Thursday-Barry Manilow did his last concert for good. I wonder what Barry did the next day. If he fly home or stay in England.

Friday-I understand why some peoples think Carol is more disabled then me. Because when I know I hurt someone feeling. I tell them I'm sorry Carol don't know how to say it. I don't think Carol told Christy that SHE GOT TOLD IN FRONT MIKE SHE NEED TO STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS. If christy knew, I don't think she wouldn't tell me that I had to wash my car right then or I have to go where Carol to change my oil.  I think would got in my business. That how rust Carol in the family. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEK
Deborah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Your nephews and nieces are growing so fast. I can't believe Owen is five already. My how time flies.

    So your Barry is retiring. He is smart. Some try to keep going until their voice is shot. He is leaving while he is still good. I know you will miss him.

    Wouldn't it be nice if everyone just minded their own business and not poke their noses into other people's business. But that would be a perfect world and our world is anything but perfect.

    Take care,
    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete