Friday, July 22, 2016

My week 7/16 to 7/22

Saturday-Went to Walmart at 8AM. I was able to park in a handicapped parking place. I got 14 Items. It cost me $35.81 with coupons. I mow my grass. I pack 9 brown envelopes with friendship books.


 Sunday-There wasn't any coupons in the Sunday Newspaper I need Today.
Monday-After work. I went to William  Brother to left the pill bottom for refill. Went to Post Office the steps was close but the ramp was open. Went back to William Brother to get the pill. The Doctor give me 90 pills with 4 refills.. Then went Walmart for the week.
Tuesday-I only had 6 load of laundry at work. I got done at 10:45AM. I saw that I'm low on brown 9x12 envelopes. I will go to Paoli Office Supply  to get a box of 100 brown envelopes on Friday. 


 Wednesday-National Inclusion Project had a #Friendship day. I post about Stori being my friend. Trisanna have about one month to go. 
Thursday-I hand out my laundry. I look up the the sides dish at Kentucky Fried Chicken. I pm Stori but she never got back to me. 
 Friday-I found out a disabled person is moving out of Paoli. I didn't go back to work to get my paycheck I will pick it up on Monday. I did go to Paoli Office Supply to get the box of 100 brown envelopes.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment