Friday, July 15, 2016

My week 7/9 to 7/15

Saturday-I wrote in a Friendship book group on Facebook, about I can't send Friendship books on Monday. Because I'm low on Money. 

Sunday- I did vacuum the living room but I fall in the hallway with the Vacuum on and the vacuum fall with me. I have a red line on my upper right arm. 
 Monday-I thinking I will put all $1.00 in the bank every 2 weeks. A lady wrote a letter about being a pen pal with me. She from Auburn, ME.
Tuesday- I had 9 load of laundry at work. I did get done at 12:30PM. Trisanna post on Facebook asking for Unique/uncommon boy names. that start M.
 Wednesday-A lady quit her job like in December. She came back to work in June. Then she quit on Monday. She shouldn't ask her job back if she wasn't going to keep it. I haven't received any friendship books yet this week. 
Thursday-I got my laundry done by 10:30AM. I was thinking I wonder if we need to order a day before order out day to Kentucky Fried Chicken .
Friday-I received a pen pal letter and Friendship books from a another person. 

 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment