Friday, August 26, 2016

My week 8/20 to 8/26

Saturday-I put address in friendship books. I pack 7 brown envelopes. I post all 9 Great-Nieces and Great-Nephews : Livia Grace Sullivan, Parker Brandt Sullivan, Chad Ona Sullivan, Ian Yale Sullivan, Sophia Rae Blake, Owen Charles Sullivan, Harper Noelle Blake, Lyzah Mae Charles and Malcolm Thayer Charles. 


Sunday-I got my bank stuff together for Tomorrow. It didn't rain Today. I got more friends on Facebook because Bejeweled Blitz game. Michael put 2 pictures of Lyazh and Malcolm on Facebook.

 Monday-After work I went to William Brother didn't stay went to the bank then Post Office. Then back to William Brother to pick up my pills. Then went to Walmart for the week. They had the first 4 checkout gone. I mow my grass.
Tuesday-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. My friend have cancer only in her boob. She will see Oncologist on Monday. Lyzah had 3 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of underwear and a hat to match.


Wednesday-The Schwan's  guy came at 4:45PM. I was thinking Malcolm will be 1 week Tomorrow. Walmart put self checkout in Today 
 Thursday-I stop reading Night Shall Overtake US by Kate Saunders. I can't get into it. So I will start reading The Lady In The Closet And Other OCP Investigtions by Michael A. Harkness. I made Malcolm name tag for his photo album. I took a picture of all 9 photo albums. Malcolm is 1 week old. 

Friday-Order out day went ok, We had personal pan pizza. I forgot the tax free paper. Someone had to take it back to Pizza Hut after lunch.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment