Friday, September 2, 2016

My week 8/27 to 9/2

Saturday-I wake up for the day at 8AM. I received a pink Envelope full with friendship books.
 Sunday-I wake up at 8AM again. I been reading The lady in the closet and Other OCP Investigations all weekend. 
 Monday-After work. I went to pay my electric bill. I park in the handicapped parking place next to Town Of Paoli office. Trisanna put a picture of Malcolm.
 Tuesday-I only had 6 load of laundry at work. My friend will have 6 months of chemo then complete mastertomy. But she don't know when the surgery is.
 Wednesday-My friend will start chemo next Wednesday. She will getting it every 2 weeks then later every 4 weeks. I received the book Day of Knight by Kirk Haston.
 Thursday-I wake up at 3AM. I got on the internet for an hour. Went back to bed at 4:30AM. Couldn't fall back to sleep. I hope my friend is doing ok. I plan a lunch date with Stori and Owen for the 15th at Wendy's

Friday-I got my paycheck before I came from work. My friend didn't make it to work. I went to the bank then Walmart for the week. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment