Friday, September 16, 2016

My week 9/10 9/16

Saturday-I didn't get any friendship book Today. I received only from 3 person in 2 weeks. So I don't have to go to the post Office on Monday.
Sunday-It 9/11. Today is my grandpa pass away 21 years ago. I pull weeds Today. The Paoli High School Band put over 300 pictures on facebook. So there was 2 pictures of Livia.

Monday-I will have make  a doctor appointment to see my doctor about my pills Levothyroxine. Because he only give me 1 refill. So I will do it in 30 days. I send a card to my friend. It will go out Tomorrow. 
  Tuesday-I had all 7 load of laundry at work Today. No friendship books yet. If I don't get an friendship books. I don't have to go to the post office again. 
Wednesday-Carol email me drawing of Parker. I'm hoping to get them as pictures for his photo  album. We are not going to Wendy's Tomorrow. Because Owen went camping with Carol, Mike and Lyzah.


 Thursday-I didn't clean the trailer. I only did the laundry. I didn't get any mail but the Paoli paper. 
 Friday-Clay Aiken put new picture on his facebook fan page. I order 17 pictures from Shutterfly.


UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
  

No comments:

Post a Comment