Friday, October 14, 2016

My week 10/8 to 10/14

Saturday-I received a Birthday card and a Walmart $100.00 gift card from Christy. I thank Christy by text for the card and gift card. 
 Sunday-It my 51 Birthday. Dad & Mom call, they ask if I want to go out for lunch. I said no, because I don't want to fight like last year. When 2 persons wouldn't listen  me. When I said I didn't what to be around Carol. They wouldn't listen to me. That why peoples in town think Carol and Christy are assholes. 

Monday-A disabled person came in to work with a black eye. She fall down at home. I went to post office, I walk in saw the window wasn't open because it was Columbus Day. I text Christy about it Today.


Tuesday-I went to the post office after work. to mail 3 brown envelopes. I text Christy, she told me she and Tom wasn't going to be home on Thursday. 
 Wednesday-I was done with the laundry at work before 10AM. Because they went to Spring Mill State park for the day. I had break in front of my own computer
Thursday-My friend Sandy pass away 3 years ago Today. My nephew Michael sister-in-law Christal pass away 2 years ago Today. I had a wonderful time with my friend Rhonda at subway
 Friday-It was 43 outside this morning. When I got home I had Hot Chocolate. That how cold I was,.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment