Friday, November 4, 2016

My week 10/29 to 11/4

SATURDAY-Hallmark Start having Christmas movies last night. I received a person friendship books

SUNDAY-I LOVE watching Christmas movies on Hallmark. They took  GOLDEN GIRLS off for the Christmas movies. The GOLDEN GIRLS will be back on Jan 2.
MONDAY-Halloween 2016. I saw Malcolm for the first time. Livia had to work. So Jamey took Livia candy home. 




 TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work, I was thinking my family (Dad, Mom, Christy, Carol and I) been in Indiana for 51 years Today
WEDNESDAY-I ask my friend Rhonda if she want to meet me at Wendy's for lunch Tomorrow. She couldn't because her van didn't work that good. 

THURSDAY-I got my data back up on my Iphone. I found out Wendy in Paoli don't take online coupons from Company
FRIDAY-I mad up my mind. I'm going to the bank every Friend to put what I have in my Checking account jar. I received a pen pal letter

    
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment