Friday, November 18, 2016

My week 11/12 to 11/ 18

SATURDAY-When I went to the bank , there was 2 cars waiting  for the doors to open. I received my Clay Aiken Calendar Today. I received a Western Union Money order for 5 CD's of Clay Aiken. 
 SUNDAY-It Parker 15th Birthday . Jamey text to see if I want to go to Denny's. for Parker Birthday lunch. I said No Thanks. I clean the self's on the computer desk. 
MONDAY-I'm thinking about ordering Cheryl's Gourmet cookie of the month club. I will order the 6 month cookie. I thought I was going to have 2 load of laundry but didn't.
TUESDAY-Christy text a picture of Harper wearing the apron I got Sophia 3 years ago. Stori leave the Vera Breadly pruse on the deck.







WEDNESDAY-I order L.L. Bean and Cheryl's before work. I use Ebates.com Dad try to clean the outside of the trailer. 
 THURSDAY-Stori, Owen and I went to Wendy's for lunch so I could update my Iphone software. But now Periscope app dead I can't update it or delete it. So I will not be able to watch Clay Aken live anymore on my Iphone. 

FRIDAY-Christopher Birthday Today. He is 34 year old. Malcolm is 3 month old. I got my IU mug Today I will use it for Hot Chocolate for work. Jamey got a guy for my roof.



 
 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment