Friday, November 25, 2016

My week 11/19 to 11/25

SATURDAY-I wash my sheets and towels. I put another set of sheets on my bed. I got all my friendship books done for the post office on Monday. I received my papers from Hoosier Upland for Energy Assistance.
 SUNDAY-I got the coupons pack for the lady in Orleans, Ind, about 9 miles from me. For the post office. I have 2 brown envelopes for her.

MONDAY-It cost over $27 at the post office. It cost over 47 for the 5 Clay Aiken CD's. The Cheryl's cookies are at the post office 

TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. Carol text about Christmas. I text have fun. Carol text the kids will make it fun. I text Carol if you wasn't there I would be there. You don't listen to anyone, In October 2015 Jamey try Mike had me talk to you. Because you can't stay out of my business. I ask you to stay out of my business in front Mike. By February 2016  you said no to me in my own home. I can't take it anymore. Carol text back with ok.
WEDNESDAY- I got my Capitalone bill Today. I got my paycheck Today. But I can't put it in the bank the date is Friday 25,2016.


 THURSDAY-Today is Thanksgiving 2016. I sleep in Today. I kept my Iphone in the computer room last night. I didn't think about getting the mail Today. 
 FRIDAY-Carol had Thanksgiving Today. It was wonderful staying home. I didn't have to hear anyone fighting.  Jamey post a picture of Livia and Malcolm. I received my new night gown from LL Bean

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment