Friday, December 16, 2016

My week 12/10 to 12/16

SATURDAY-Michael post a video of Lyzah thanking me for the Get Well  . I dust my bedroom. I try writing a pen pal letter. I was thinking if I don't go to Mom Christmas Eve dinner. I will not get my Christmas present from my parents. I was  thinking if I don't go, I will have to just pay the monthly on my Credit Card. It will be $25.00. They don't care about my health If they did they would tell Carol to stop order me around and stop saying No. But they will not stand up to her.



 SUNDAY-A lady post 3 pictures of Parker on Facebook this morning I took them. It didn't snow yet just rain. 



 MONDAY-I done writing my pen pal letter on my print shop on my computer before work. I have 6 more days before Christmas vacation. Then I will have 3 days by myself I was up 4:19 AM. Couldn't fall back to sleep.
TUESDAY-I have been in my trailer for 20 years. I had 7 loads of laundry at work. I ask a lady about my rain coat. I will take my rain coat to work next Tuesday. 

 
WEDNESDAY-It was 17 when I got up. I didn't received any money Today. Because the lady told me she was sending money on Monday .
THURSDAY-It was 12 this morning I received a brown envelope full of friendship books. I got all my pen pal letters done.
FRIDAY-I got a new phone in my computer room. Dad come to give me. He just mad at me. I try to tell Dad I was doing what I told Mike. Dad wouldn't listen to me. No I'm not going to Mom Christmas dinner. Dad think I'm going but no I can't take it anymore. I wish I had someone call the police when Carol hit my head in front of her co-worker in 2006 or 2007 or had the nurse call the police in 2008 in the ER but I didn't After what happen with my Dad Today  I will never be around them again. I want to be around persons who don't tell to shut my mouth in my home.  
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment