Friday, December 9, 2016

My week 12/3 to 12/9

SATURDAY-After  I got done with my blog. A lady from from Clayversity PM me about some Clay Aiken CD's. A guy PM this lady about what to do with the CD's because his wife pass away and was a Clay Aiken fan. Owen call they had a surprise to show me . I went out there. The have 3 baby rabbits. They dog is sick Toby.


SUNDAY-I clean the trailer. I saw on Facebook Lyzah broken her last night. She fall off Trisanna and Michael bed. My parents got a call this morning about Lyzah but I didn't 
MONDAY-Starting Today I will do 2 load of laundry on Mondays . I didn't clean Today I may have to dust. I do need to mop the floods.
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. It rain all in morning When I home I didn't go out of the trailer because wet and cold. I didn't go to get my mail.
 WEDNESDAY -I got a get well card for Lyzah. But the card is not for a kid. I got Lyzah card in the mailbox before my maillady got here. 
 THURSDAY-I email Christy, she email me back. She was going to the Y. Have lunch with a friend from work. She told me, she wasn't going back to Tom Office. 
 FRIDAY-My work got the grant. I got my paycheck before 9:30AM. So right after work I went to the bank. I received a Christmas card from Christy.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment