Friday, December 23, 2016

My week 12/17 to 12/23

SATURDAY-I got phone numbers in the living room phone. I made a list of what I want in my dream house. I post it on Facebook. I pack 5 brown envelopes with friendship books. 
SUNDAY-Malcolm is 4  months old Today. My front deck and steps was Ice. My sidewalk and the blacktop wasn't.
MONDAY-It was 11 for the low. We will work on December 30. I use my winter coat Today. I didn't get my mail. 
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I took my rain coat for the lady fix it for me. Dad came over they will have Carol over for Christmas Eve dinner. Dad listen to me. He didn't tell me to shut my mouth. But he on Carol side. Wish he would talk to others about what they saw when Carol is in town or at the school.
  WEDNESDAY-I got my paycheck Today. But Can't put it in the bank until Friday. So I don't have to go to the workshop Tomorrow. I don't have to go to work until Tuesday. 
THURSDAY-I couldn't watch the IU basketball game. Because it on BNT plus that is online
 FRIDAY-I was the first one in the bank. My landlord had the sewer clean out Today. My old landlord wouldn't clean the sewer until it backing up. My great-niece Harper Noelle Blake Birthday is Today. She is 3 year old. My great-niece Lyzah Mae Charles got her cast off. 

 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment