Friday, January 13, 2017

My week 1/7 to 1/ 13

SATURDAY-At 8AM it was 4 outside Michael was here around 11:30AM. I ask Michael to get my mail for me. The mail Michael got my W-2wasn't in the mail. The snow is melting off my car. 
 SUNDAY-It was 5 outside this Morning. I was able to get in my car at 2PM. So I will go to Wal-Mart before 8AM Tomorrow .
 MONDAY-I got to Walmart and back home by 8:30AM. I got my W-2 so I PM Trisanna, she need it after the 23rd. So I will text Michael on the 23rd to pick it help for me. 
TUESDAY-At 9PM last night I got dizz big time. I try to eat something but it didn't help. So I took Aleve and went to bed at 10PM. I text Carol asking when she will drop off the Christmas gifts. She never answer me. It been a week she text me. 
 WEDNESDAY-I got to work. The lady was going to see if can work Tomorrow. But I never heard from her. I found this woman snow sneaker 3 hook and loop from LL Bean.
 THURSDAY-Last Tuesday Carol text saying would drop the Christmas gifts. I call Carol she told me CHRISTY order her not give them to me. So I text Christy told her what to be a bitch stay away from me. The text to Christy came back. I didn't have the data on. In 2008 Carol took me to ER because I didn't get better with the new meds. The head nurse what to call the police to take me home. Because the doctor's and nurse's didn't think I was save with Carol. Because wouldn't let me talk to the doctor about my pain. She told the doctor I had no right to litsen to my own doctor and Carol told the doctors it was in my head. So people in town know Carol is not a good person. I guess I will not be around Carol because she never say SORRY

FRIDAY-Milton Metz of Louisville, KY pass away last night. Milton was 95 year old. I show my worker/friend the woman snow sneaker 3 hook and loop.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.
Deborah
  

No comments:

Post a Comment