Friday, February 3, 2017

My week 1/28 to 2/3

SATURDAY-I wash my towels and bed sheets. I put another set of sheets on my bed. I clean the kitchen floor.
 SUNDAY-I turn on the dishwasher this morning, because I had fry potato for dinner last night. Then I turn on the dishwasher at 5:30PM tonight. Trisanna did my taxes Today. 
 MONDAY-I did 1 load of laundry so I work 45 mins. I just walk out after I got done working.  I didn't go to the post office Today. Because of the light snow. 
 TUESDAY-I had 6 load of laundry at work, but the rags took longer in the dryer. Because it was a big load. I went to the mailbox. No mail. Christopher & Matthew Grammy pass away on Saturday. 
 WEDNESDAY-I had a bad day. I think I may have an order for Clay Aiken CD's. I took Carol Blake picture from her's Obituary.
THURSDAY-Jamey hook up the WIFI. it took about 5 mins. I got all my laundry done and put away. by 10:15AM. My Cheryl's Cookies came Today. 
  
FRIDAY-I mess up the 1st Deposit Ticket. I got a 2nd deposit ticket I mess up that one. So I went to the bank at 2PM. I had to go back to get my paycheck at 1PM. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment