Friday, March 3, 2017

My week 2/25 to 3/3

SATURDAY-I hit my table lamp that is in the kitchen. It fell on the floor. The light bulb broken. I didn't think I could get another light bulb in. Because part of the bulb was in the lamp. I got the part out and put a new light bulb in. The lamp work.
SUNDAY-My newspaper was on my front deck. So I Email Courier-Journal about if my delivery person put the paper on my deck all the time. My delivery person think someone is taking my paper before I get to the paper box.
 MONDAY-My delivery person can't put the newspaper on my deck because I'm in the trailer park. Then my delivery person boss call. The delivery person will put it on my deck every Sunday.
TUESDAY-I received my big tax check. I had 8 load of laundry Today at work. I have $28.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. 
 WEDNESDAY-It Michael 37 Birthday. The power went out at 5:41AM until 10:15AM. All Cell phone service was down for everyone but AT&T user. My didn't came back up until 3:50PM.. I had Parker friend help me get my computer working. The workshop wasn't open. 

THURSDAY-I paid my electric bill. I start cleaning the trailer. I kept my cell phone data on all day.
  FRIDAY-My co-worker/friend had hers surgery Today She will be off work for 2 to 4 weeks. I post on Facebook asking for prays for my friend.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment