Friday, May 19, 2017

My week 5/13 to 5/19

SATURDAY-I put address labels in friendship books.. I pm Stori about the 2  printer from hp. Police stop a person right in front of nursing home, before I went to bed.
 SUNDAY-It Mother day. I said Happy Mother Day to all the mom's in the family on Facebook. My neighbor boy from the first trailer ask to mow my grass, I said no
MONDAY-The dryer getting to hot on the top at work. So I was allow to hang the pads on a clothes rack. I got to walmart before 10AM. I start mowing at 10:30, I got done at 11:28AM. Michael came to take the tree limbs and fix my lights in the kitchen.


TUESDAY-After work I went to Walmart with coupons. I had to pay $89.00. I order ink for my printer. 
WEDNESDAY-I had to do laundry at the other place. The dryer at the main place is not drying. I received the ink. My printer is working great.
THURSDAY-I went out to Stori at 10AM.after I did my laundry. Malcolm was taking a nap. He wake up at 11AM. 
 FRIDAY-The dryer at work not fix yet. So I took the laundry over to the other place. I received my insurance for my trailer $261.48 for 6 months. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment