Friday, May 26, 2017

My week 5/20 to 5/26

SATURDAY-I pack 8 brown envelopes with friendship books, one white envelope that is going to Australia. It rain off and on all day. 

SUNDAY-I start putting address labels on white business envelopes for pen pal letters. I put laundry away tonight from Thursday. 
 MONDAY-I did one load of laundry at the main place. I was able to hang the blue pads outside. 
TUESDAY-I had 5 load of laundry again at work. I found that Brenda Carter send friendship books to Inmates. So I have to stop sending to her. 
WEDENSDAY-My co-worker/friend is sick. I pm my other swaps. I will write to Brenda to tell her I have to stop swap with her
THURSDAY- I put the letter to Brenda in my out going mail box. I post a picture of the letter in FB's FB's FB's on Facebook.
   FRIDAY-Christopher PM me on Facebook. He Thank me for the New house card. I send him on Tuesday. The order out day went ok. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment