Friday, June 16, 2017

My week 6/10 to 6/16

SATURDAY-I look in my Journal. Christy, Christopher and Sophia was down here on June 11, 2016. When Carol try to make me Throw up in front of Sophia. But Christy think it was 2 yearsago. I guess Christy think it would be ok to throw up in front of Sophia. I had Dad pick me up to go out to Carol . We sing Happy Birthday to Dad and Christy at the same time.



SUNDAY-I wake up at 1:50AM. So I got up got online. and drink water. I went back to bed at 3AM. Got up for the day at 7AM. I took a nap from 12:41PM to 3:30PM.
 MONDAY-There wasn't any laundry at the workshop. So I went to the post office. then Walmart for the week. I got home before 10 AM. I got Sophia and Owen Birthday cards
 TUESDAY-I had 6 load of laundry at work. I didn't get done early. I got off at 12:30PM. 
WEDNESDAY-I pick Parker at the back of  Throop Elementary school. Parker clean the green stuff off my trailer. I took my clothes rack back from the workshop. Because the one they have broken on Friday.
  
THURSDAY-I got up late. I got up for the day at 6:20AM. I got my laundry done at 10:30AM. My computer went crazy  Today. I didn't go out to Stori. 
FRIDAY-we had a meeting this morning. I turn in my hours before the meeting. So the lady had to change my hour for Today. I need to work on friendship books Tonight. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment