Friday, June 9, 2017

My week of 6/3 to 6/9

SATURDAY-I check after I post my weekly blog last night. Christy delete my post on her facebook wall. Christy is 60 Today. It Matthew and Lyndsay 6th Anniversary.
 SUNDAY-I only cut out one coupon Today. I didn't do anything Today. The Southern Indiana Community Health care had Dr. Waldorn pictures on Facebook.
MONDAY-A lady me do 2 load then one. Because they can't dry the rags. Christy think being with a old school friend friday night is better then with Dad from Friday night to Sunday. She will only see dad Saturday. Christy making mom look like a lie. Because Mom told me Christy coming just for dad no one but Dad. So someone lie. 
 TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry Today. For the first time in 2 weeks. Stori is sick. I hope she feel better by Saturday. 
 WEDNESDAY-Today is Stori and Jamey 20th anniversary. Stori feel better but can't eat. 
 THURSDAY-Today is Dad 89 Birthday. I was able to hang my laundry outside. I try to tell Carol why I don't feel safe around her. She think I'm fight. 


FRIDAY-I stayed at the workshop, to do the laundry. My paycheck had 16 hours for the last 2 weeks. I received my Cheryl's cookies.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment