Friday, June 23, 2017

My week 6/17 to 6/23

SATURDAY-I put laundry away. I pack 6 brown envelopes with friendship books. Barry Manilow 74 Today. 
 SUNDAY-It Father Day. I put towels away from last month. I never put them away in May. 
MONDAY-I look at a new water hose, but didn't get one yet. I forgot to get the mail. I use Sophia picture for my profile picture on Facebook. 
 TUESDAY-It Sophia 6th Birthday. I put 17 pictures of Sophia on Facebook . I put Owen picture as my profile picture on Facebook. 
WEDNESDAY-It Owen 6th Birthday. I put 30 pictures of Owen on Facebook. I got a letter and note from a lady who everyone in FB's FB's FB's. I post it there But everyone told me I was dumb to swap with her. When I stop last month. 






 THURSDAY-A lady said she have a disabled kid. That is a lie. I look at her's pictures on Facebook. She don't have any baby pictures or talk about a disabled kid. Because she thought I block her and told everyone to block me because I'm disabled. 
FRIDAY-I talk to the lady who help with order out. I ask her if she going to be at work next week. Because we are ordering from Kentucky Fried Chicken. I got my paycheck before 9AM. I put my laundry away before work. A young girl had a problem with her hair. It rain all day. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment