Friday, June 30, 2017

My week 6/24 to 6/30

SATURDAY- I print out the order out day list. I vacuum my living room at 8:30PM. Because I haven't vacuum for a long time. 
 SUNDAY-I wrote my order on the order out list chicken strip and cole slow. There wasn't no coupons in Today Newspaper.
 MONDAY-The lady who take the orders wasn't at work Today. I forgot to get my mail. I have next Monday and Tuesday off for the 4th of July.
TUESDAY-I will do my Tuesday job on next Wednesday, because Tuesday is the 4th of July. I didn't get that much mail in two days. Just business envelopes with Friendship books in them. 

WEDNESDAY-I paid my electric bill. I refill my pills after work. I got home before 11:30AM. 
THURSDAY-I sleep in Today. About 20 mins after my shower. I start feeling sick. I got real hot. I did my laundry and hang it outside to dry. 
FRIDAY-I feel 25% better Order out was crazy. We didn't have all the money at KFC.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment