Friday, July 7, 2017

My week 7/1 to 7/7

SATURDAY-Victor Oladipo got trade to  INDIANA PACERS. I walk to the mail boxes. There wasn't no mail. I wish there was a way to tell me there no mail. So I don't have to walk to the mail boxes. 

SUNDAY-There was one book of coupons in the Sunday newspaper, The Courier-Journal from Louisville, KY.  I start cleaning the kitchen.


MONDAY-I was going to the Post Office then Walmart.. I forgot to put the trash bag in the bin at the trailer park. I had it in the back seat in the car. So I had to drive back to the trailer park to put the trash bag in the bin. Then go to the post office. 

 TUESDAY-It the 4th of July. I hope after tonight the fireworks will stop in the neighborhood. Dad came they will go on vacation on Thursday. 
 WEDNESDAY-I watch Yankee Doodle Dandy on TCM last night. After the movie they was talking about George M. Cohan. I look up his name, I didn't know he was a real man . I had 5 load of laundry at my Tuesday job. So I got done at 10:30AM.Then I did my Wednesday job at the other building . I got done at 12PM. 

THURSDAY-I twas raining before I got up for the day. So I hang all my laundry up in my trailer . Livia have a a Youtube channel now. I have it post it on my Facebook page. She made it Yesterday. 

FRIDAY-I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but I did. Work was crazy. I had to go back to work to get my paycheck at 1PM I didn't get my mail Today. But I did get Wednesday and Thursday mail this morning before I went to work. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment