Friday, July 21, 2017

My week 7/15 to 7/21

SATURDAY-I pack 5 brown envelopes with friendship books. I wake up at 4:30AM because I didn't have my A/C on. So I sleep in until 9:30AM

SUNDAY-Went to Walmart with coupons. After 7AM, I was able to park in a handicapped place. I was home by 9:30AM. It was over $45.00 with  diet coke.
 MONDAY-I help a lady with some of her laundry after I got my done at work. Ebates.com gave me $2.34 from the leaf blower I order on walmart.com for $58.49 without tax.
 TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. Malcolm is 11 months Today. I post it on Facebook
WEDNESDAY-My leaf blower came Today. Stori told me Malcolm will start going to daycare.

THURSDAY-I turn off my alarm off last night on my Iphone. I sleep in until 7:30AM. Clay Aiken will not be on Bold Tomorrow 
FRIDAY-I have clock in at the workshop now for work and write it down too. I was able to get my paycheck as I was going home. I put laundry away before work. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah     

No comments:

Post a Comment