Friday, July 28, 2017

My week 7/22 to 7/28

SATURDAY-After I wrote my weekly blog yesterday. I went out to Stori to see her and show her my leaf blower. She told me something about my ex-brother-in-law I didn't know about. It got up to 93 in the trailer. The A/C wouldn't turn off after 90

SUNDAY-I got up to get the newspaper from the front door. I open 5 windows. I went back to bed from 6:30 to 8.
 MONDAY-I received my Medicard Hoosier Healthwise/ Health plan. I have to turn in the paper work by August 18. I kept 5 windows open all night. I post the Veranda magazine.
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I was thinking I will miss Tom. Because he been in the family for 37 years. When I got home I open windows.
 WEDNESDAY-The Schwan's guy at 4:58PM It was a new guy. I didn't get any mail.  
THURSDAY-It rain off and on. I received a box of use Clay Aiken CD's for me to sale. So I can give the money to NATIONAL INCLUSION PROJECT.

 FRIDAY-I put my laundry away this morning before work. Order out day was crazy. But we order personal pan pizza
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment